Crystal
I saw this on another blog and thought it might be kinda fun.

The layers of me
layer one
name: Crystal
birth date: Aug 30th
birthplace: AK
current location: WA
eye color: blue
hair color: red
height: 5’2"
righty or lefty: lefty
zodiac sign: Virgo

layer two
your heritage: I'm a heinz 57 mix, but my largest heritage is Norwegian
the shoes you wore today: Dansko clogs
your weakness: Oh so many. I let those that I love take advantage of me.
your fears: Losing everything
your perfect pizza: pepperoni, pineapple, and black olives

layer three
your most overused phrase: seriously?
your first waking thoughts: Please no... just a little more sleep!
your best physical feature: Eyes, they are a very striking shade of blue
your favorite memory: I have lots of good memories, but one of my favorites was watching the sunrise with my hours old firstborn baby and husband.

layer four
pepsi or coke: Depends, usually coke
mcdonald’s or burger king: McDonald's, can't stand Burger King
single or group dates: single before marriage, now couples dates are fun sometimes.
adidas or nike: adidas
lipton ice tea or nestea: Neither would be my first choice, but if they were the only option, lipton
cappuccino or coffee: coffee

layer five
smoke: no
cuss: oh yeah!
sing: when I'm driving
do you think you’ve been in love: yes, I know I am.
want to go to college: Currently a college student
liked high school: yes, I had a good group of friends
want to get married: Already am
believe in yourself: more every day
get motion sickness: never
think you’re attractive: yes.. and no. I think my confidence makes others think I'm attractive, but deep down I don't think I am.
think you’re a health freak: I have certain things I'm picky about, but for the most part I'm not a health freak
get along with your parents: yes
like thunderstorms: YES
play an instrument: yes, several

layer six
in the past month…
drank alcohol: yes
smoked: no
done a drug: no
made out: Well, I am married, what do you think?
gone on a date: no, it's been a crazy summer, plus we are broke college students
gone to the mall: No
eaten an entire box of oreos: no
eaten sushi: no. HATE IT.
been on stage: No, thankfully
been dumped: no
gone skating: no
made homemade cookies:yes
gone skinny dipping: no
dyed your hair: no, not in the last month
stolen anything: no
you sound boring: Ha, people who know me say I have the least boring life of anyone they know.
Remember this is only in the past month

layer seven
ever…
played a game that required removal of clothing: yes.
if so, was it mixed company: yes.
been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
been caught “doing something”: yes
been called a tease: yes
gotten beaten up: not as an adult
shoplifted: not intentionally, I did once find that something hadn't been rung up... I don't think that counts
changed who you were to fit in: yes

layer eight
age you hope to be married: Already done
numbers and names of children: 3, boy, girl, boy.
describe your dream wedding: We did it... married on the beach at sunset.
how do you want to die: in my sleep, unexpectedly
where do you want to go to college: currently in nursing school, YAY!!
what do you want to be when you grow up: NICU nurse
what country would you most like to visit: Europe

layer nine
number of drugs taken illegally: 0
number of people i could trust with my life: Not sure. More than 2, less than 10
number of cds that i own: I have no idea. Since they are all on the computer, the disks themselves are in storage
number of piercings: three, lower ear, one in upper ear, and nose
number of tattoos: one so far, can't wait for more!
number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A few, I never really paid attention
number of scars on my body: Lots
number of things in my past that i regret: Well, everything has brought me to this point, and I'm right where I need/want to be. That said, I do carry some scars on my heart that I wish I could go back and change.
0 Responses